Don't you dare call it a "Puerto Rican Shepherd's Pie."
Six months pregnant and now all I want is to be eating this. 😍Will be making this weekend.
I totally love how you give options at the bottom. Really let's everyone make it their own. ♥️
Hope you get some sleep/rest soon! <3
Luqillo_en_mi_alma / email@example.com
Thought i was on the list but don't have the list of spots to eat in Puerto Rico. Need that badly because.... hungry and retired. If anyone has a trick for peeling yucca, let me know.
You're the bomb Illyanna!
Hi illyanna, I’m a paid subscriber—my IG handle is @dmagsf and my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
yum! just the recipe I was looking for. Hopefully I can find some frozen yuca. Never had pastelon growing up. My mom always made piñon and used french style green beans in the meat. I guess it is a thing but I rarely see that haha, and she never used cheese.
I don’t know what the word is for this condition, but I frequently get confused and think it’s a day later in the week. Like the time I was late to work on a Friday because I woke up convinced that it was Saturday.
Subscribed as email@example.com and IG is ellecorazon.
Am I on the list? @poodlenose IG and firstname.lastname@example.org? I see a star but it isn't green. Wait, it's a blue check mark. LOL. When I click on "subscribe", I see a nice meaty video. :-) Should I add more money?
@thegonzos1 is my ig.
OK, a few things ...
1. @suzisteffen and suzisteffen at gmail. THOUGH I did just delete IG from my phone because f*ck Z*ck and all of the privacy violations. Sigh. I guess I'll always have Safari or Firefox tho.
2. I'm in Oregon, not the other coast, but would love a live cooking demo in November or December.
3. I don't eat meat, but my partner does, so I could definitely see this recipe happening in our house (MAYBE with one of those fake meats for me - I don't hate them but I don't usually make "meat dishes" with Impossible Burger or whatever, just make different things ... like habichuelas!! Definitely one of our go-tos with pinto beans etc. now; thank you for that recipe! It has fed us, friends, and many community fridge/pantry users this year. Er ... tangent!).
4. I grew a lot of cilantro this year in the garden (one went to seed and is, I HOPE, going to get us some cilantro in mid-winter as well); am going to try to get my local plant place to get culantro next spring.
5. Er, anyway, thank you for being awesome.
Yeah, I'll be making this after the Chicago Marathon on Sunday. and this is the recipe that finally makes me get the instagram videos.
I want my green star.
Oh hell yeah pastelon. @roandwhatnot is my IG and email@example.com is my subscriber email